Matcha Chickpea Buns:
1 cup chickpea flour
3 tbsps wholemeal flour (or brown rice flour)
1 tbsp Mix n Matcha
1/4 cup warm water
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 tsp baking soda
1. Combine and process all ingredients in a food processor or high speed blender.
2. Knead dough then rest for 30 minutes. Add more flour or water if needed.
3. Place mixture into a bun pan (or egg rings). Bake for 30 minutes on 180C. Lightly sprinkle matcha powder on top for presentation (optional). Voila!
1. Blitz chickpeas and edamame in a high speed blender (or food processor).
2. Add the remaining ingredients and blend to your desired consistency.
3. Roll mixture into bite sized balls. Add more EVOO if required.
4. Bake in a preheated oven (180C fan forced) for 10-15 minutes. Voila!