1) Put White chocolate and butter in a microwave safe bowl and microwave it for 40-50 seconds. Stir and if chocolate is not fully melted, pop it back into the microwave for another 40 seconds till you get a smooth mixture. (this can be done in a double boiler if preferred)
2) Whisk in sugar till dissolved
3) Incorporate eggs one at a time till smooth glossy mixture is formed
4) Sift Matcha powder, salt and flour and add it into the chocolate mixture.
5) Stir still just incorporated
6) Pour your mixture onto a 10’X10” baking tin lined with parchment paper. Give the tin a few gentle tap on your table to remove any air pockets.
7) Take your Oreos and break them into halves and quarters and gently arrange them on top of your brownie mixture.
8) Put it into a preheated 180 C oven for 20 minutes.
9) After brownies are baked, allow it to cool for up to 10 minutes in the tin before serving.