GREEN GOODNESS PORRIDGE
3 Tbsp coconut flour
2 Tbsp shredded coconut
3/4 cup unsweetened almond mylk
1/4 cup water
1 apple, chopped
1/2 zucchini (shredded)
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 heaped tsp Baobab powder
1/2 tsp MIX N MATCHA
1/2 tsp moringa powder
1. Add almond mylk, coconut flour and shredded coconut in a pot at medium heat. Stir well and bring to a boil.
2. Add 1/4 of water to the mixture if it is too dry. Mix well and bring to another boil. (water will be released from the zucchini once you added them to the pot, so don’t worry too much when you see the mixture being a bit on dry side)
3. Turn to low heat and add the apple chunks and shredded zucchini to the pot.
4. Mix the ingredients well in the pot and allow it to simmer in the pot for around 5 minutes.
5. Add the mango chunks and cinnamon powder to the porridge mixture and stir slightly
6. Turn the heat off, add MIX N MATCHA powder, moringa powder and baobab powder to the pot and mix everything well until the porridge turns to an amazing GREEN color!
7. Top with your favorite toppings and enjoy!