Matcha bliss balls are a regular favourite that we’ve been seeing a lot of lately! Easy to make and so many possible combinations of ingredients, these bite-sized balls of green goodness are the perfect snack. Amazeballs! Literally!
Our lovely friend @funkyfitnessfoods has designed a wonderfully delicious and nutritious variation on the matcha bliss ball – choc mint matcha magic! Choc + mint = a match(a) made in heaven. One of our all time favourites. But feel free to experiment with protein, nuts, seeds, fruits, the options are endless! NOM! Check out her e-book too for more amazing funky fitness recipes here!
1 large banana
1/4 cup desiccated coconut
1/2 cup rolled oats
1/2 tsp peppermint essence
2 tsp MIX N MATCHA powder
1/2 cup coconut oil
1-2 tbs cocoa powder
1. Blend together 1 large banana and 10 dates
2. Add, 1/4 cup desiccated coconut, 1/2 cup rolled oats and 1/2 tsp peppermint essence
3. Add 2 tsp MIX N MATCHA powder and blend until thick mixture forms
4. Roll into balls and place in freezer whilst making chocolate
5. Combine 1/2 cup coconut oil and 1-2 tbs cocoa powder until thick
6. Remove balls from freezer and dip into chocolate
7. Place in freezer until set!