MATCHA WHITE CHOCOLATE
– 1 & 1/2 cup of pitted dates (soaked in water)
– 1 & 1/2 cup of walnuts (can use almonds as well)
FILLING (DIVIDED IN HALF FOR EACH FLAVOUR)
– 1 cup of coconut milk
– 2 cups of cashews (soaked for at least 1 hour)
– 3/4 cup of agave syrup (can use maple/ rice malt syrup)
– 1/2 cup of coconut oil (melted)
– 2 tsp of vanilla extract
– 1 tbsp of Nutriseed Acai Powder
– 1 tbsp of Matcha Maiden Green Tea Powder
– 2 tbsp of coconut oil (melted)
– 1/2 tsp of cacao powder
– 1 tbsp of agave syrup
- Place the cashews in a bowl of boiling water and leave to soak for 1 hour minimum.
- In a food processor, blends the walnuts until they are broken down. Drain the dates and add to the walnuts and blend until a mixture is combined.
Add a tbsp of the walnut/ date mixture to each cake case and push down using your fingers.
- In the food processor, add the coconut milk, vanilla extract, coconut oil and agave syrup.
- Drain the cashews and add to the food processor. Blend until the mixture combines. It may take 1 – 2 minutes. Don’t be alarmed if the mixture looks grainy.
- Use a large cooking/serving spoon and equally separate the mixture, removing half and placing to one side.
- Add 1 tbsp of acai powder to one mixture, and 1 tbsp of matcha to the other and continue to combine separately until combined.
- Pour the mixtures into the cake cases and place in the freezer for at least 4 hours
- To apply the toppings, remove the cheesecakes from the freezer and remove from the cases (be careful as the may still be soft).
- Mix the chocolate sauce ingredients until the are combined and splash over the acai cheesecakes.
- For the matcha cheesecakes, pour a small amount of the raw chocolate on top of the cheesecakes and gently place slice strawberries on top.
- Return them to the freezer until ready to serve!